Thursday, July 02, 2015

Indian GM Vegetarian Diet Plan - Day 4

Day 4 - Bananas and Milk

Today I must have upto 6 bananas and 4 glasses of Milk. I want to target 2 glasses at least. I am not worried about Bananas as I love them and can have as many as possible :)

So, while yesterday I ended my post with a happy note that all is well, a little later I felt my whole body crumble. It was aching so bad. I could not even lift my little daughter of 18 months. I usually carry her to brush her teeth before bed. But I was too weak to hold her. I did not know what was happening.

By the time I cleaned up the kitchen and was off to bed, I was very tired and weak. It could not be because of my diet because all day I felt good and fresh. So, I was not sure what was happening. I was feeling feverish. I told my hubby I am feeling feverish. But I left it to that. Soon I was shivering and took 2 think blankets to sleep. This was not good. I had few more days to go and could not give up now. So, I woke up, took a crocin and went off to sleep.

As I slept I kept thinking, what could be the reason for my sudden breakdown. Well, I realized, it could be the Musk Melon that I had in the evening. It was kind of sour as I had left it outside the fridge for some time before eating. I don't think eating cold as I fear catching cold. But the fruit went sour. I did throw off the sour layer, but yeah it was not good, what I ate. And that caused the reaction.
Anyway, with the crocin, when I woke up in the morning, I was back in good shape.

So, coming back to the diet. I have bananas ready and also some veggies to make some nice soup.
My day is as follows:

Breakfast - Banana Milk shake with 2 Bananas and 1 glass of Milk

Early Noon - 1 Banana

Lunch - Veg. Clear Soup.

Evening - Banana Milk Shake with 2 Bananas and 1 glass of Milk

Dinner - 2 Banana + Veg. Clear Soup

Water - 8 glasses

I had an awesome lunch with 2 bowls of awesome veg clear soup. Feel energetic,

Somehow I had less amount of water compared to other days. But the soup I am sure made up for the required water content. Loved the soup. Just 3 more days to go!

I Weighed myself and was glad to see that I am down another KG. I am 60KG now .. thats 3 Kgs down. Wow I am thrilled :-)

Here is my recipe for the Veg. Clear Soup.

Ingredients:
  1. Mushrooms - 5-6 cut into small cubes
  2. Pumpkin - 3-4 small cubes
  3. Beans - 3-4 Cut 1 inch piece
  4. Corn - 2 teaspoon
  5. Lettuce - 1-2 leaves cut
  6. Broccoli - 5-6 flowers
  7. Garlic - 7-8
  8. Oregano, Rosemary, Pepper, Salt - For garnish
Method:
  1. Cook all the veggies in the pressure cooker so they cook well. Add salt when cooking.
  2. Remove from cooker and add more water depending on quantity you want.
  3. Add garnish of Pepper, Oregano and Rosemary.
  4. Add the lettuce
  5. In a small wok, add little olive oil and fry these garlic pods till brown. Pat them on tissue to remove excess oil.
  6. Add to soup.
  7. Enjoy the delicious Soup


No comments: